1. RedLaser: This app is one of the best apps for comparing prices. It is available for Androids, iPhones and the Windows Phone 7. When you are in need of an appliance, pair of shoes or a cosmetics product, simply scan the product’s bar code with the RedLaser app and it will tell you the best available prices and the closest place near your location to find it! You can even choose the “BUY NOW” button and the app will take you directly to the website where you can purchase the item.
2. Slice: This app is great for tracking your online purchases. It is available for Androids and iPhones. The way this app works best is if you sync it with your Gmail or Yahoo account. The app will search through your inbox for online orders and track your purchases. The best feature on this app is that it will detect price drops and alert you on your recent purchases that have experienced a price drop. Some merchants will offer you adjustments, such as Kohl’s and Walmart.
3. AMEX Sync Your Card: This app is available for Androids and iPhones. It allows you to sync your card to your social media accounts where you can qualify for exclusive deals, credited to your statement. In most cases, you will need to post a tweet or check in on FourSquare to get these deals.
4. Decide.com: This is a great app to help you save when you are buying electronics. It is available for Androids, iPhones and iPads. This app will let you know whether you should buy now or wait for a price drop or model upgrade, based on historical data.
5. Coupon Sherpa: This is a coupon app for Androids or iPhones. This app allows you to choose from hundreds of coupons from major retailers and grocery stores from your phone. In most cases, you can show the coupon to your checkout person for the deal.
6. Key Ring: This app allows you to use your consumer loyalty to get deals. It is available for Androids, iPhones, iPads and Blackberrys. The Key Ring app allows you to flash your phone for your loyalty card, rather than carrying your plastic loyalty card on your keychain.
If you are in a financial crisis and are considering filing bankruptcy, contact an experienced Miami bankruptcy attorney who can advise you of all of your options. As an experienced CPA as well as a proven bankruptcy lawyer, Timothy Kingcade knows how to help clients take full advantage of the bankruptcy laws to protect their assets and get successful results. Since 1996 Kingcade & Garcia, P.A. has been helping people from all walks of life build a better tomorrow. Our attorneys’ help thousands of people every year take advantage of their rights under bankruptcy protection to restart, rebuild and recover. The day you hire our firm, we will contact your creditors to stop the harassment. You can also find useful consumer information on the Kingcade & Garcia website at www.miamibankruptcy.com.